top of page
Beavorton, OR DUI Attorney

DUI Lawyer Washington County 

When it comes to DUI lawyers in Washington County, OR, Chris Trotter is one of the best there is. You can get a free legal consultation by calling 971-205-5695 or fill out the form below. 


Get the Best DUI Lawyer in Washington County

When it comes to experience helping people who have been charged with a DUI or drunk driving in Washington County, Chris has a lot of experience. He's represented hundreds of clients in the area. In fact, Chris was recently selected as a "Rising Star" by for the fourth year in a row.

We can't guarantee you a "not guilty" verdict even though Chris has helped numerous clients achieve those results. But Chris can promise you that he will explore every avenue to protect you and serve you aggressively. 


What Should You Look for in a Washinton County DUI Attorney?


When you hire a DUI lawyer, it's critical to find someone with experience that will fight for you. What makes Chris such a great DUI attorney? Chris's resume speaks for itself. But don't just take his word for it. Check out the questions below and ask Chris about them:


  • How do I get my driver's license back after a DUI in Oregon?

  • How long can my license be suspended after a DUI?

  • Can a DUI be expunged from my record in Oregon?

  • How much will my DUI cost me?

  • What should I expect after being charged with a DUI?


Possible Ways to Win Your DUI Case


There are several ways to win your DUI case in Washington County:


  1. Challenge: After obtaining a DUI, you can challenge the breath test, probable cause of the traffic stop, the field sobriety test, police conduct at the scene, the handling of your blood test results, and more

  2. DUI Diversion: If this is the first time you've been charged with a DUI, or it has been at least 15 years since you were last charged with a DUI, you may be eligible for the DUI diversion program. One of the biggest benefits of the diversion program is that the DUI charged will be dismissed upon successful completion of the program. Depending on the circumstances of your individual case, the prosecutor may try to keep you out of the program. Chris will thoroughly review your case to determine whether you are eligible for diversion. If you are or may be eligible, he will fight for you in court to get the judge to allow you into the program.

How to Find the Court

The Washington County Main Courthouse and the Law Enforcement Center are the most common places we deal with Washington County DUIs. It's located just off Lincoln St and 1st Avenue in Hillsboro. You can find two-hour parking on all of the city streets in lots P1, P5, and 7.

Get a Free DUI Attorney Consultation Today


Call Chris at 971-205-5695 to get a free legal consultation and learn your options. Or you can fill out the form on the page. Representation is available for individuals with cases in Portland, Salem, Beaverton, Hillsboro and other parts of the Portland area. If you need a DUI attorney in Washington County, Chris is the best lawyer around.


Se habla español.

Please reload

bottom of page
Call Now